We can offer flat price for same day validity and are open to discuss per following general terms of trading :
COMMODITY : Indian Soybean Meal – NON-GMO
ORIGIN : India
PACKING : IN BULK
QUANTITY : 20,000 to 30,000 Metric Tons (TWENTY TO THIRTY THOUSAND M/TONS). M/Tons scale of 1000 Kilos each at contract price
TOLERANCE : +/-10% (More or Less TEN percent) at seller’s option at contract price.
SHIPMENT : TO BE AGREED MUTUALLY
SPECIFICATIONS : (WARRANTED TO CONTAIN) :
Protein – Basis 48.00 pct min
Moisture – 12.00 pct max
Fibre – Basis 6.00 pct max
Sand / Silica – 2.50 pct max
Urease Activity – 0.30 mg N2/gm/Max (At 30 degree C by old EEC method
Free from Castorseed and/or Castorseed Husk
QUALITY ALLOWANCES : : –
Protein– 48% Min (acceptable upto 46.00%, with rebate of 1:1 fraction in proportion. Below forty six (46) percent, rejectable at loading port.
Moisture – 12% Max. Acceptable upto 13%, with rebate of 1:1 fraction in proportion. Above 13.00 percent, rejectable at loading port.
Fibre – 6% Max (acceptable upto 7.00%, with rebate of 1:1 fraction in proportion above 6%). Above 7.00%, rejectable at loading port.
Sand / Silica – 2.50% Max. (acceptable upto 3%, with rebate of 1:1 fraction in proportion above 2.50%). Above 3.00 percent, rejectable at loading port.
Urease Activity – 0.5-0.30 units max (acceptable upto 0.35 units), with rebate of 0.1% for each 0.01 unit fraction in proportion above 0.30 units
PRICE : WILL BE ADVISED PER NET M/T CFR _______, IN BULK
LOAD PORT : KANDLA PORT, INDIA
PARTIAL SHIPMENTS & TRANSHIPMENT : NOT ALLOWED
WEIGHT & QUALITY : Shipped Weight & Quality final at loadport in India as per certificates issued by ANY Independent surveyors at Sellers account/expenses.
PAYMENT : By 100% Operative, Irrevocable, workable Letter of credit, opened by a first class bank acceptable to the Seller, payable at sight at the counters of Seller’s designated bank. The fully workable letter of credit to be available at Seller’s bank not later than 5 working days from date of confirmation of business. All banking charges of the opening bank are for Buyer’s account, all banking charges of the advising bank & negotiation are for Seller’s account. Beneficiary may add confirmation to L/C if required at their cost and discretion.
– Commercial Invoice in one original and three copies.
– Full set 3/3 Clean on board Ocean Bills of Lading marked “Freight prepaid” made out to Order of L/C opening bank and Notifying the Applicant.
– Weight Certificate issued at load port by Independent surveyors in one original plus two copies.
– Quality Certificate issued at load port by Independent surveyors in one original plus two copies.
– Certificate of Origin in one original and two copies issued by any Indian Chamber of Commerce.
– Phytosanitary Certificate issued by any Indian Government Agency.
– Fumigation Certificate issued by a fumigation company.
– Melamine free certificate issued by surveyor/shipper.
– Non-GMO certificate issued by Independent Surveyor/Export Inspection agency.
To buyers account. Sellers to tender the shipment notice within 7 (Seven) days from the last date of Bill of lading.
- DISCHARGE RATE 3500 M/TONS PWWD FHEX EIU
- L/C TO BE VALID FOR 21 DAYS FROM DATE OF B/L
- INCOTERMS 2010 LATEST EDITION TO APPLY.
- THIRD PARTY DOCUMENTS EXCEPT DRAFTS AND INVOICE TO BE ACCEPTABLE.
- SPELLING MISTAKES WHICH DO NOT ALTER THE MEANING OF THE WORD ARE ACCEPTABLE.
ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS PER GAFTA CONTRACT NOS 100, 121, 124 & 125 CURRENTLY IN FORCE. BOTH THE BUYER AND SELLER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES FAMILIARITY WITH THE TEXT OF THE SAID GAFTA CONTRACTS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.